电影中心 精品软件 联系我们

古城技术联盟 发表于 2014-5-30 12:34:42

不学不知道,原来英文短信应该这样发

在我们与西人交往的过程中,短信成为我们惯用的联络方式之一。偶尔短信里看到陌生的英文缩写,是不是倍感困惑呢?所以,想要使短信沟通变得无阻碍,掌握常用的英文缩写还是很有必要的。下面我们来总结一下短信常用的英文缩写!1ce  once2    to2day  today2mor  tomorrow2moro tomorrow2nite  tonight4    for911   emergency–call meA:add   addressasap   as soon as possibleatb    all the bestB:bbl    be back late(r)bfn bye for nowbhl8   be home latebrb   be right backbtdt   been there done thatbtw   by the wayC:cmi   call mecu    see you (around)cub   call you backcul    see you laterD:dylm   do you like meF :f2f    face to facef2t    free to talkfotflol  falling on the floor, laughing out loudfyi    for your informationG :gr8   greatgrt    greatgtg    got to gogudluk  good luckH :hak   hugs and kisseshand   have a nice dayhp    handphoneI :ic    I seeiluvu   I love youJ :jic    just in casejk    just kiddingK :k    okaykwim  know what i meanL :l8    latel8er   laterlol    laughing out loud or loads of loveM :msg   messagemth   monthmyob   mind your own businessN :n    andnethng/niting  anythingnp    no problemnvm   never mindO :oic    oh, i seeomg   oh, my godP :pcm   please call mepls/plz  pleaseppl    peopleR :rgds   regardsruok   are you okay?S :sit    stay in touchsoz   sorryspk   speakT :tel    telephonethx/tx  thankstmb   text me backtq    thank youttyl   talk to youtyvm   thank you very muchU:u    youur    yourura*   you are a staruraqt  you are a cutieW :w    withw/o   withoutw8    waitw84m  wait for mewan2   want towan2tlk want to talk?wknd   weekendwru   where are you?wu    what’s up?wud?   what you doingwygowm will you go out with meX :xlnt   excellentxoxox  hugs and kissesY:y    whyyr    youryyssw  yeah yeah sure sure whatever
页: [1]
查看完整版本: 不学不知道,原来英文短信应该这样发